Friday, November 05, 2004

where u gonna go?when salvation is within urself.

As I write this entry,a myriad of feelings swirl in my head.
I don't know how to begin but I'll try to make it brief but I hardly doubt it'll turn out to be short.
On wed night,it was the first time I felt selfless.
I knew others around me had their fair share of problems but never did it occur to me theirs may be much worse and unsolvable compared to mine.
After a gesture of genuine concern was passed out without awareness.
The concentration came back.
And also because I was blasting adel's mp3 player.
The walk back home from baillieu lib at 1 plus, I listened to switchfoot's “dare u to move” on full blast.
Music does heal my soul.
I looked up at the rustling leaves on the trees.
Did not hear the strong wind blow.
Couldn't hear yt,adel and wyn's footsteps in the dark cold quiet night.
I walked a few steps ahead of them.


I need an mp3.
Preferably a mini ipod.



Thursday's EAP class at 9am was nothing like the rest.
It was the last one I'd ever have in my entire life.
I was determined to turn up even though I'd slept at 3 the night before.
This is coming from someone who has pontang-ed EAP almost as much as HOI lectures in term 4.
Jane made the class stand up and go over to a random classmate to say something nice.
She came over to me and told me lots of encouraging things.
I tried to look away as soon as she's finished.
Tears welled in my eyes.
I didn't say anything else to other classmates.
She got us to go back to the first day of EAP class.
I’ll miss: - jane greeting me with,”hi jo. had a good weekend?”
- dragging my arse reluctantly after lunch to evan burge for Monday classes.
- Coming out of leeper building and picking lavendar after Thursday classes.
- Then going to the FSC café with sarah and gabe to buy egg & turkey sandwich.
- The fake accent trio.
- Then meeting nina,adel,ck,(sometimes)leeren at evan burge where we’ll crap until Im late for maths tute and I decide not to go in the end.



And tt's just a short part for only EAP.
More'll come after today.



Yesterday was just……(cant find a word to describe it).
It might be because of the fact that school is ending today.
Or it might be because of the exams.
Personal problems are exemplified and dwelled upon with more emotions.
Almost everyone on msn was pouring their feelings to me.
Even the most unexpected one.


Things and people come and go.
Grasp on to the present.
Savour it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home