singing along to (GO DOWNLOAD!):
i want u to want me-letters to cleo.
4ever-the veronicas.
because of you-kelly clarkson.
julia/is anybody home/a story about a girl-my lady peace(someone has good taste ehhhh ;)).
i want u to want me.
i need u to need me.
i love u to love me.
i beg u to beg me.....
Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin'
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin'
hur.this song is so cute.
today was fun-filled!
at first was chicken rice time at the discreet alley where we met my cousin and his new puppy!
so i kidnapped the puppy over to play.
heehee.

where the heck am i looking???it also looks like im strangling the poor dog but i wasnt!

u love dogs la...dont pretend to be scared...

the nice msian curry puff with special sauce,nicer than OCK.

the straw was stuck on my lips!swear i wasnt holding/supporting it from below.

my hair grows damn fast

in miss sixty.supposed to do a mini-me impersonation but yt looks like she's picking her teeth.MUAHA

miss sixty grecian style sandals.took it when the ahlian shopkeepers werent looking...

melb central petshop!the cuter one.

the not as cute one licking its own poo!!!
nvm...
BUT.
.
.
.
.

the cute one came over to have a go at licking it too!!i told yt we're nv gonna buy any of these disgusting pups.
wonder if my cousin's pup does that too.cos when i was carrying it it kept licking my face and mouth........
teen choice award i watchhed on sunday.
on the red carpet......

hot stuff(althou she hasnt won a single women's title)

the night's co-host.think she doesnt want lohan to get all the attention.notice how gaunt she's become that her mouth looks so much bigger in proportion...

tsktsk.please eat some carbs...feel like force-feeding her some bread

i love rachel bilson/summer roberts!!

gucci-clad mischa barton...nice dress eh?

i still like her more than hilary-i-am-dieting-dont-feed-me-carbs-duff.
i want u to want me-letters to cleo.
4ever-the veronicas.
because of you-kelly clarkson.
julia/is anybody home/a story about a girl-my lady peace(someone has good taste ehhhh ;)).
i want u to want me.
i need u to need me.
i love u to love me.
i beg u to beg me.....
Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin'
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin'
hur.this song is so cute.
today was fun-filled!
at first was chicken rice time at the discreet alley where we met my cousin and his new puppy!
so i kidnapped the puppy over to play.
heehee.

where the heck am i looking???it also looks like im strangling the poor dog but i wasnt!

u love dogs la...dont pretend to be scared...

the nice msian curry puff with special sauce,nicer than OCK.

the straw was stuck on my lips!swear i wasnt holding/supporting it from below.

my hair grows damn fast

in miss sixty.supposed to do a mini-me impersonation but yt looks like she's picking her teeth.MUAHA

miss sixty grecian style sandals.took it when the ahlian shopkeepers werent looking...

melb central petshop!the cuter one.

the not as cute one licking its own poo!!!
nvm...
BUT.
.
.
.
.

the cute one came over to have a go at licking it too!!i told yt we're nv gonna buy any of these disgusting pups.
wonder if my cousin's pup does that too.cos when i was carrying it it kept licking my face and mouth........
teen choice award i watchhed on sunday.
on the red carpet......

hot stuff(althou she hasnt won a single women's title)

the night's co-host.think she doesnt want lohan to get all the attention.notice how gaunt she's become that her mouth looks so much bigger in proportion...

tsktsk.please eat some carbs...feel like force-feeding her some bread

i love rachel bilson/summer roberts!!

gucci-clad mischa barton...nice dress eh?

i still like her more than hilary-i-am-dieting-dont-feed-me-carbs-duff.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home