Friday, November 18, 2005

thanks to a canadian psychology lecturer i got to know the great children's book that's out of print everywhere, except in australia--"where's wally?"
everyone knew it before,BUT me!
who else hasnt heard of "where's wally?" please sign ur name here.
so i know i dont have a deprived childhood.

anyways,and so i thought i'd do a little research on it to get to know,wally, a little bit better which would aid in my search through the masses for that skinny dude in the red and white striped shirt and matching santa looking hat plus the round black trimmed glasses.
look what i found.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
wally wanna-bes, kim(from Am's Next Top Model); Hilary Duff
source:justjared

btw,hilary duff is coming down under for concerts.
who buys tickets to go watch her,umm of all things,sing?
i dont get it.
(even seeing her stick a finger down a throat might be more appealing.how sad is that)

her new song,
'beat of my heart', repeats that line like 20 million times in the song.
not that lindsay lohan's 'confessions of a broken heart' is any better.
she repeats the line 'daughter to father',well,close to 10 million times.
bottomline is that both cant sing.
but lindsay wins cos at least she can act.

just in case some are too lazy to click on the link to the 'beat of my heart' lyrics.
i dont care i just want to show u the lyrics.haha.
thats the whole thing i didnt cut any part off just cos of repetition because thats precisely my point.
she's such a great lyricist.

hilary duff--"beat of my heart"
To the beat of my,
To the beat of my ,
To the beat of my heart

I'm thinking about,
Letting it out,
I wanna give in,
I wanna go out,
I'm looking around,
I finally found,
The rhythm of love,
The feeling of sound,
It's making a change,
The feeling is strange,
Its coming right back,
right back in my range,
Not worried about,
anything else,
I'm waking up,

To the beat of my,
To the beat of my,
To the beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
It tears us apart,
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
Now I'm back to the start,
To the beat of my,
To the beat of my,
To the beat of my heart,

I'm up from my down,
I turn it around,
But making it back,
I'm not gonna drown,
I'm taking a stance,
I won't miss a chance,
I want you to see,
I'm not scared to dance,
The way that you feel,
Could never be real,
I want you know I finished the DEAL,
So I'm saying to you,
I'll always be true,
To the rhythm inside,

To the beat of my,
To the beat of my,
To the beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
It tears us apart,
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
Now I'm back to the start,
To the beat of my,
To the beat of my,
To the beat of my heart,

Away away
Away away
Away away
Away away
Away away
Away away
Away away
To the beat of my,
To the beat of my heart,
Away away
Away away

To the beat of my,
To the beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
It tears us apart,
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
Now I'm back to the start,

The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
It tears us apart,
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
The beat of my heart,
Now I'm back to the start,
To the beat of my,
To the beat of my,
To the beat of my heart,

Away away,
Away away,
Away away,
Away away.



ugh.bloody long and useless lyrics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home