Me? A fan? Hell yeah.
Season 3 top 14 dancing broadway (You cant stop the beat from Hairspray)
A trip down memory lane with the same song:
Probably the routine that got me hooked to the show and a fan of benji's. im a convert. never was a fan of dancing boys.
Season 2 winner Benji Schwimmer and Donyelle dancing to YCSTB.
another season 2 favourite routine:
I think of this show whenever I hear this song
Season 2 top 4 dancing pop (Sexy Back)
Season 3 top 14 dancing broadway (You cant stop the beat from Hairspray)
A trip down memory lane with the same song:
Probably the routine that got me hooked to the show and a fan of benji's. im a convert. never was a fan of dancing boys.
Season 2 winner Benji Schwimmer and Donyelle dancing to YCSTB.
another season 2 favourite routine:
I think of this show whenever I hear this song
Season 2 top 4 dancing pop (Sexy Back)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home