Monday, May 11, 2009

Now that our internet has reset, the router is giving us shit. Not good.
Apart from one liner tweets I havent been writing much. Not good.
My cover (covering??) letters dont make much sense. Not good.

I have been baking lots. Honey walnut bran muffins, flourless orange cake and flourless dark chocolate cake. They have been ravished before I can take any pictures. Note to self, to get a camera, soon.

In honour of blogs that I have been reading recently, I will add a little segment about what I am currently in love with (I would say obessessed but I need to be slightly more creative).
so they are:
- baking more than one batch at a time, with a bit of modification anywhere. of anything. practise makes perfect. *winks
- korean pop/hiphop. too cute, very catchy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsy_m6xk1xw
koreans do the best hiphop of all asians. chinese pop can stick it.

new music (blip.fm/josusengoh):
- florence and the machine
- lissy trullie
- hot chip (ready for the floor)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home