the men just dont get it.
In less than two weeks from now I'll be sitting for my first third year exam.
Thanks to my money and banking lecturer who kindly reminded us today in the review lecture that third year grades on the transcript are the only ones employers will give a shit about.
Thanks Olan.
I have absolutely no clue about half the things he talked about today. spot exchange,term structure of interest risks,frisch-slutsky theory was from first year macro?
I mean, I have a rough idea what they are but I wont be able to write 25 marks-worth intuitive answers.
I didnt dare raise my hand when he asked the room of us who was in his first year macro class.
If I did he might just fail me then and there, I wouldnt even have to sit for the exam.
I am going to fail this subject arent I?
Back to my main point, that is, I am not feeling well and I cant swim. If you catch my drift. which shun didnt, he thought that I just meant that I cant swim and assumed I was making a general assumption that girls cant swim and I cant because I am one. Confused? yeah, I was too.
I cant procrastinate anymoar!But I just cant do any studying now.Just cant.
In less than two weeks from now I'll be sitting for my first third year exam.
Thanks to my money and banking lecturer who kindly reminded us today in the review lecture that third year grades on the transcript are the only ones employers will give a shit about.
Thanks Olan.
I have absolutely no clue about half the things he talked about today. spot exchange,term structure of interest risks,frisch-slutsky theory was from first year macro?
I mean, I have a rough idea what they are but I wont be able to write 25 marks-worth intuitive answers.
I didnt dare raise my hand when he asked the room of us who was in his first year macro class.
If I did he might just fail me then and there, I wouldnt even have to sit for the exam.
I am going to fail this subject arent I?
Back to my main point, that is, I am not feeling well and I cant swim. If you catch my drift. which shun didnt, he thought that I just meant that I cant swim and assumed I was making a general assumption that girls cant swim and I cant because I am one. Confused? yeah, I was too.
I cant procrastinate anymoar!But I just cant do any studying now.Just cant.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home