In Repair
Too many shadows in my room
Too many hours in this midnight
Too many corners in my mind
So much to do to set my heart right
Oh it's taking so long i could be wrong, i could be ready
Oh but if i take my heart's advice
I should assume it's still unsteady
I am in repair, i am in repair
Its always thaat easy to relate to a song when its John Mayer. His lyrics are always oh so apt.
This is for You, life is a journey to self discovery and its never too late to realise.
Help is around the corner.
Stay strong.
Its not easy, but I know you will, when you're ready.
I hate to see you cry
Lying there in that position
There's things you need to hear
So turn off your tears
And listen
Pain throws your heart to the ground
Love turns the whole thing around
No it won't all go the way it should
But I know the heart of life is good
You know, it's nothing new
Bad news never had good timing
But, then your circle of friends
Will defend the silver lining
Too many shadows in my room
Too many hours in this midnight
Too many corners in my mind
So much to do to set my heart right
Oh it's taking so long i could be wrong, i could be ready
Oh but if i take my heart's advice
I should assume it's still unsteady
I am in repair, i am in repair
Its always thaat easy to relate to a song when its John Mayer. His lyrics are always oh so apt.
This is for You, life is a journey to self discovery and its never too late to realise.
Help is around the corner.
Stay strong.
Its not easy, but I know you will, when you're ready.
I hate to see you cry
Lying there in that position
There's things you need to hear
So turn off your tears
And listen
Pain throws your heart to the ground
Love turns the whole thing around
No it won't all go the way it should
But I know the heart of life is good
You know, it's nothing new
Bad news never had good timing
But, then your circle of friends
Will defend the silver lining

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home