Friday, June 08, 2007

And on top of that, exams suck.

I am super pissed because the frontier touring co. did not announce the Regina Spektor tour here earlier.
okay, so she is playing in melbourne on the 14th of July
BUT I WILL ONLY BE BACK ON THE 19TH!
Qantas is a bitch because they charge an itinerary fee for flight changes and international flight changes cant be made online.
plus,i checked. there might not even be available seats left for the 12th/13th.
only 11th and before.
If I come back early, I will only be back for 3 weeks.
I should've booked my flight for earlier than 20th June (to leave melbourne) and 12th July (to come back).
should've.If I'd known earlier about the concert.
This sucks ass.
I dont want to miss the concert but I will.
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home