My daily routine = heaven
I go to sleep at 1-ish and wake up by 10am,
turn on my laptop to check my inbox and whatnot, chat on gmail for a bit before I go downstairs to turn on the TV to watch the OC reruns at 10, then TRL at 11, then Jamie Oliver.
Then I sms my sister to see if she's up. If she is, I'll change and head out to meet her.
We'll hang in the afternoon then go for dinner. I'll leave town by 8pm to catch the bus from bugis back to JB.
Come home, shower before I turn on the laptop again. Go down to watch Miami Ink for a bit and come back to my laptop.
:D
I go to sleep at 1-ish and wake up by 10am,
turn on my laptop to check my inbox and whatnot, chat on gmail for a bit before I go downstairs to turn on the TV to watch the OC reruns at 10, then TRL at 11, then Jamie Oliver.
Then I sms my sister to see if she's up. If she is, I'll change and head out to meet her.
We'll hang in the afternoon then go for dinner. I'll leave town by 8pm to catch the bus from bugis back to JB.
Come home, shower before I turn on the laptop again. Go down to watch Miami Ink for a bit and come back to my laptop.
:D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home