Blehh I hate this feeling. Feeling like going out and doing something but too tired to. Sleep deprivation has gotten the best of me. Making me cranky and :(. Eating too much sweets and moving waay too little - like I said, too tired to. I had oreo brownies and redbull for brunch today. yeah, I know...
Therefore, from today onwards, I shall attempt to sleep by 1am every night, stay away from alcohol (ahh, one more bottle of OMNI in the fridge but none for me), wake up by 10am for a more productive day, write mind blowingly impressive cover letters, catch up with people I havent met recently and actually get to my grand business plan.
Before I can get myself together and sober again, I shall sit out for a while. Till then, over and out.
Therefore, from today onwards, I shall attempt to sleep by 1am every night, stay away from alcohol (ahh, one more bottle of OMNI in the fridge but none for me), wake up by 10am for a more productive day, write mind blowingly impressive cover letters, catch up with people I havent met recently and actually get to my grand business plan.
Before I can get myself together and sober again, I shall sit out for a while. Till then, over and out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home