When I was randomly reading stuff online (not very random,i read ONTD religiously) right, I happened to read about this rumour that Adam Brody was with a girl at the Coachella festival. NEW LOVE u say! yeah. So I had to find out who she was.
So I did a bit of research and found out that her name is Alexa Chung, host of UK music tv program Popworld. Former model-slash-actress-slash-vj. Go figure.
Was youtubing Popworld and found this recent video of her interviewing Maroon 5.
I love when my interests clash.
I google something and boom, I find a link to something else that I've been looking for or might interest me anyway. Like with Beth Ditto and the song that I was looking for.
Anyways, the interview isnt that great and she's a bit odd and annoying. But its definitely for the show.
also, fergie ferg's pretty funny in this one.
So I did a bit of research and found out that her name is Alexa Chung, host of UK music tv program Popworld. Former model-slash-actress-slash-vj. Go figure.
Was youtubing Popworld and found this recent video of her interviewing Maroon 5.
I love when my interests clash.
I google something and boom, I find a link to something else that I've been looking for or might interest me anyway. Like with Beth Ditto and the song that I was looking for.
Anyways, the interview isnt that great and she's a bit odd and annoying. But its definitely for the show.
also, fergie ferg's pretty funny in this one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home