lightheartedness
A fan recently admitted: "I took home a piece of chewed-up gum Natalie Portman left behind at a Tilly and the Wall concert. My point is that very few of us are strong enough to fight the celebrity pull. We all want a piece of our idols – literally."
Ya I would totally take home Britney's half eaten hotdog and list it on ebay for some quick bucks. :)
A fan recently admitted: "I took home a piece of chewed-up gum Natalie Portman left behind at a Tilly and the Wall concert. My point is that very few of us are strong enough to fight the celebrity pull. We all want a piece of our idols – literally."
Ya I would totally take home Britney's half eaten hotdog and list it on ebay for some quick bucks. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home